Wednesday, March 10, 2010

blta and curly fries goodness

On my last day of my spring break in SF, The Boy and I visited our favorite, local eatery, Toast, for some lunch.

Toast Eatery

I'm always conflicted between choosing the Nutella Madness (stack of pancakes loaded with bananas & nutella) and the B.L.T.A. (bacon, lettuce, tomato and avacado sandwich). I wanted something savory this time so I went with the B.L.T.A. and substituted for curly fries.

BLTA & Curly Fries

Do I know how to take a picture of food or what?

BLTA

Looks so good, I want to eat it again!

BLTA

The Boy ordered his usual Breakfast Burrito:

Breakfast Burrito

Yeah, not as exciting...

Breakfast Burrito

And they sell t-shirts too:

Toast T-Shirts

Notice the wider length photos? I just discovered the "wide" feature on my camera. Who knew my camera could take wide length photos?  I have to play around with the features more often.

No comments: