Friday, July 13, 2007

USPS service sucks

I still haven't received my box of souvineers from China. When I got back to the states, I had packed all of my China souvineers into a box and shipped it to my Peoria address because I didn't want to lug an extra heavy suitcase onto a plane, train and bus.

I sent the box over three weeks ago. I still haven't received the box.

USPS said they probably lost it.

Very very sad right now. I bought such nice things from China. And they weren't just things for me to use. It had gifts I was going to send to my friends and my parents. And because of the stupid postal service, I will never see those China souvineers again, and my friends and parents will never see the cute stuff I bought for them.

Very upset right now.

Grrr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH...cry me a river!!! LOL