Thursday, July 19, 2007

fair food

Remember this picture I posted to demonstrate the isolation I feel?

Well now there's a county fair in it's place!

Although I live right across the street from the fair, this is the first day I actually went to take part in the festivities (it's been here for almost a week). So, when the roommate agreed to take her baby to the fair with me (because you know, going to the fair by yourself is a bit lame), I was like a happy little kid again.

... ... ...

I tried to save my appetite and just have fair food for dinner, but my stomach couldn't hold out so I had to have a bowl of instant noodles after I got home from work. But trust you me, I saved room for the fair food.

... ... ...

Again, what's up with the Jumbo Tenderloins?


FYI -- Elephant Ears = Fried Dough with Cinnamon Sugar = REALLY YUMMY IN THE TUMMY


Chicken-on-a-stick really is just chicken on a stick.

And this is chicken-on-a-stick-with-ketchup-and-mustard.



And now I must go drink a gallon of water to try to digest the elephant ears and chicken-on-a-stick that I just ate.

No comments: