Sunday, January 22, 2006

Pigeon Hunting

I was peacefully sleeping this morning, with Jelly Belly on top of my stomach and cuddled under my arm. All of a sudden, I feel her leap off my stomach, pounce across the floor towards the window and the next thing I hear is "BOOM!" She ran right smack into the window (thank goodness it wasn't open!).

So I got out of bed to see what she was chasing, and there were pigeons resting on the fire escape. In an attempt to get some breakfast, she started climbing my blinds in hopes to find an opening so she can finish off the pigeons. I had to untangle her from the blinds and put her back on the floor.

After shooting at her with the water bottle, she finally figured out that climbing the blinds is not a good kitty thing to do. But now, she keeps sitting by the window, lying in wait for the pigeons.



Poor Jelly Belly. She will never be able to catch her pigeon. I don't think she'd like to fall out of a third floor window.

No comments: