Monday, January 16, 2006

Biking


So, in Hawaii, they had these metal bikes all over the place. It was pretty nice of the state to provide this form of transportation to us tourists.






After some dim sum in Chinatown, I rode the bike to Waikiki...








It got a bit chilly from watching the sun set on Waikiki beach, so I headed home...







...and on my way, I see a two seater bike.








The next morning, I made my way to the Ala Moana beach for some sunning.







I was running late for a dinner date so I had to race back to my friend's house.







Lo and behold, the next day I finally realized the real reason why there were so many metal bikes around. There's an actual purpose for these metal "bike stands" other than for tourists to take goofy pictures on them, of course.

No comments: