Saturday, December 04, 2010

thanksgiving grub

Prayer for dinner:

Dear Lord, rub a dub dub, thanks for the grub. Amen.

Deviled Eggs - An hour to boil, peel, slice and mash these things, and it lasted about five seconds on the plate because everyone was grabbing one. I was lucky I got one for myself.
My plate of deviled eggs lasted about 5 seconds.


BBQ Weenies - So good and very addictive. I couldn't eat just one.
BBQ weenies


I made the cranberry sauce! hahaha well, I got it out of the can and put it nicely in a bowl...
cranberry sauce - I made it!


Turkey #1 and Turkey #2 - both were yummy yummy in my tummy tummy.
turkey #1


Mr. Ham was lucky I didn't have any more stomach space for him.
mr. ham


Yams and Potatoes - I love yams.
yams and potatoes


Cornbread Stuffing - More yum.
stuffing


Pasta Salad - a bit sweet, but still good to eat.
pasta salad


And here's the damage I did at Thanksgiving dinner:
my plate of chow


I actually want some of this food right now. Some mashed potatoes and gravy, and another turkey leg would do well to get me in a food coma right about now.

No comments: