Saturday, December 04, 2010

achievement

For all of you readers who have been following me (all three of you), you may have noticed that I've complained about law school a lot and graduated from law school twice (once with a law degree and second with a masters). And then there was all this whining about this miserable right of passage called the California Bar Exam.

Congratulatory or Consolation?


Well, people, I finally did it. After all that bitching and moaning, I passed the hardest bar exam in this country, got sworn in and took three oaths that I will use this newfound power for good not evil, and am now licensed to practice law in the state of California. Whoop dee do!



A big thank you to all my friends and family, who supported me through the years, especially this last month of tears and me threatening to jump off the bridge if I got another fail in addition to the heartache I've been miserable with.  I'm thankful to have such wonderful people who love me and are proud of me.

Now on to the next challenge - finding a real job where I can make use of this license to practice law.  I wonder if the Food Network needs an addition to their in-house counsel...

No comments: