Monday, December 28, 2009

q-pig vs. the seafood buffet

I normally don't like to eat at buffets because the food is usually not good and that causes me not to eat enough to justify the cost per person. The Boy doesn't like buffets either, mostly because he likes food to be prepared for him as he ordered it, and not left out for people to breathe upon and stuff. Anyway, with that being said, we went to Moonstar Buffet this past weekend. Why? I said I would only eat at a buffet if it had unlimited crab legs for me to enjoy, and he was just going to oblige my crab cravings.

The lunch buffet price was $19.99 per person and lunch was from 10am to 4pm. We got there at 2pm and stayed for a little over an hour. As evidenced below, I ate enough crab legs to justify the cost for the BOTH of us. It was yummy!

Plate #1 with some fried rice, some veggies, a mussel, and the crab legs/claws (looks like I got three claws and a couple of legs).


Plate #2 - a plate piled with crab claws/legs that were on ice. Ohhhh sooo yummy.


My plate of empty crab shells.


Plate #3 -- more crab legs and a bit more of other buffet food (I like variety).


After three plates of crab legs, I was all crabbed out. My fourth plate of food was all fruit slices and a coconut jello red bean dessert...and a sesame seed ball...and a marshmallow dipped in chocolate.

I'll have to come back here next time so I can enjoy some more crab legs.

No comments: