Wednesday, December 09, 2009

FML* story of the day.

This morning, I was trying to take a Mucinex pill. The packaging is really tough to separate the pill from the casing it's in. You have to separate the paper from the plastic and pull it apart. That didn't work for me, so I used my fingernails to just poke a hole into the paper/foil, and just then the pill popped out of the case...not onto my hand but popped way out, landed on the floor and then rolled under my bed, to the far side. I was in no mood to get down on my hands and knees to go searching for the pill, so I just opened up another one. That initial pill is still under the bed at this moment.

Then, I made a quick trip to the grocery to get some food and a new box of kleenex. Upon arriving home, I tore off the plastic off the Kleenex box and tore off the paper to where the tissues come out. Then I proceeded to throw the box on my bed so it could be within reach when I need it. The damn Kleenex box continues rolling on the bed until it hits the wall and then falls into the crack between the bed and the wall, ending up under my bed.

FML*

Because my arms were too short to take a firm grasp on the kleenex box through the crack between my bed and the wall, I had to get down on my tummy and crawl under the bed to retrieve the box.

Seriously, FML.

*If you don't know what FML means, it's "F*ck my life." Just learned that over Thanksgiving too!

No comments: