Sunday, November 15, 2009

goodies I will never eat

If you have brownie mix, and all ingredients to make cookie dough, you can you Cookie Dough Brownies!

I made these for L's birthday since she is a lover of cookie dough. I, however, abhor the idea of raw food so I made an entire batch of these goodies and didn't have a single bite of it - and that was perfectly fine with me.

The recipe is really simple. Just make the brownie according to the mix and then let cool for a couple of hours.
Make the cookie dough and spread that over the brownie. Chill the whole tray for a couple of hours and...
...voila! Cookie dough brownies.

Like I said above, I don't eat raw cookie dough, so I couldn't tell you how these tasted. L did say they were delicious, and she is a person with very fine food tastes.

Full recipe for Cookie Dough Brownies here.

No comments: