Monday, November 23, 2009

favorite Vegas sightings

The architecture was really amazing. I especially liked this walkway at the Venetian.
And an indoor canal? Awesome!
I want a giant fishtank in my future living room, like this one behind the registration counter at The Mirage.
The spiral staircases at Caesar's Palace was cool too.
I agree - everything is sexier in Paris.
I thought this was ironic that the giant water bottles were full of dusty buildup. Arrowhead, you may want to send someone to clean that up...
Elvis was on the strip!
Paris by day...
...and Paris by night.

The giant sting rays at the Caesar's Palace aquarium were hilarious to look at - just look at their faces! They look like they always have a smile on their face.

Bellagio fountains were soo cool to watch.



The Bellagio also has a very cool conservatory that changes with the seasons.
I love the raining trees in the conservatory.
I'm also in love with this colorful ceiling decoration at the Bellagio.

Vegas sights by day...

...even more amazing by night.


And this was just hilarious. No, I did not buy myself some big balls.

That's it folks -- the end of the Vegas posts!

No comments: