Saturday, May 30, 2009

good old Mel's

A good old American diner is Mel's Drive-in, located in several neighborhood spots in San Francisco. I LOVE their curly fries (or as the management calls it "twisty fries"). At one point in time it must have been a real drive-in because it's really just a diner, especially since parking in SF is such a b#*&h.

On this particular Memorial Day evening, The Boy ordered the BLT with curly fries, and I ordered a "Rebel Rouser," a hot dog topped with chili, onion, and chedder cheese (minus the onions and add curly fries for me).


I didn't particularly like the bread that the hot dog came in, but the chili cheese dog was pretty yummy in the tummy. The Boy even managed to finish his portion, even all his curly fries, probably because he didn't want me venturing over on his plate to eat more curly fries.

Subliminal messaging here for you to go eat curly fries? =)

No comments: