Friday, April 06, 2007

Good Friday

Looky at what I got from the Fed-ex man today: a whole box of Burdick Chocolates from Harvard Square.

There's even a warning on it that says once the box is open, chocolates must be eaten within two weeks. Two weeks? Two weeks to consume a box of gourmet chocolates?! Umm, I can't promise there will be any left for Easter Sunday.


Not only are these chocolates super delicious, but the chocolate mice are so adorable, I'm sparing their lives for the time being.

See, aren't the so tiny and cute?

And I also got a chocolate penguin! How do they come up with these things?


Way too cute to eat. Well, to eat right away anyhow. Mice and Penguins have at least a week before they enter the dark tunnel leading to my stomach.

Thank you to my wonderful gal pal, W from Harvard, for such delicious treats!

... ... ... ... ...

In addition to the surprise chocolate delivery, I was done with classes by 11am today, so I spent the majority of the day in my warm, heated bed while munching on chocolates and then taking a very long nap. Nope, didn't do a lick of studying. Indeed, today was a "Good Friday."

It's my birthday in two days so I'll be lazy if I want to.

No comments: