Saturday, April 21, 2007

Coldstone Creamery loves birthdays

Coldstone Creamery helps celebrate your birthday by giving you a free Love-It size concoction of your choice:

My selection for celebration: Peanut Butter Cup Perfection Madness (or something like that):


It starts with a huge chuck of chocolate ice-cream.

Then comes the Reeses Peanut Butter cup and spoonfuls of peanut butter.
The ice-cream man does his mixing magic.
And voila, Peanut Butter Cup Perfection Madness!


So, it took me about 20 minutes to get to this point below. The point where I can't eat anymore because I'm stuffed full to the gills with ice-cream. I wanted to quit and throw the rest away.

However, my buddies C and K (cK ha ha) forced--YES FORCED I TELL YOU--forced me to finish the rest of the ice-cream. K went as far as dividing the remaining ice-cream into portions so it would make it easier to go down my mouth.
Needless to say, I finished it all. The entire contents of a Love-It size (that's medium to you folks not familiar to Coldstone Creamery). And let's just say I had to do a lot of walking afterwards.
... ... ... ... ... ...
If you want your own free birthday sundae, register here. You're out of luck if you already had a birthday. You'll just have to wait until next year.

No comments: