Tuesday, April 14, 2009

life update in numbers

For those of you following this blog, here's an update on my current status as a foodaholic in law school:

-8 more days until the last day of classes.

-14 more days until my first final of the semester.

-19 more days until my last final of the semester.

-23 more days until I turn in my final paper, marking the end of my final semester at UMKC.

-24 more days until GRADUATION and I get "hooded" and presented with a fake diploma!!

-26 more days until the euphoria of graduation wears off and I realize that I have no real summer vacation because bar prep classes starts 10 days after graduation.

-34 more days until I am subjected to bar prep classes.

-60 more days until I find out whether or not I actually flunked out of my last semester in law school.

The following are contingent upon the assumption that I actually did pass my exams during the last semester in law school...

-103 more days until the dreaded three day California Bar Exam.

-106 more days until I sleep for a week and actually enjoy whatever is left of my summer vacation.

-120 more days until sunny San Diego where I will continue with my legal education in pursuing an LLM in International Law at USD.

No comments: