Wednesday, March 12, 2008

q-pig rap

My friend told me a funny story about why she changed the name of her blog. Her blog website is just her name, but her whole blog is about her cooking adventures and thus is mostly about food and not really about her (well, I guess her cooking is about her). Anyway, she told me that she initially titled her blog "Hungry Little Asian Girl" but changed it because when she googled that name, the results turned up some "naughty content."
...
I laughed for quite some time. But then I thought what would happen if I googled my own blog. Well, "pigs in a blanket," "pigsinablanket" and "pigs n blanket" did not list my blog on the first page. Obviously, "pigsnblanket" was a direct hit.
...
Then I tried "q-pig" and there were many links talking about this stuffed toy pig that raps. Apparently, it was THE toy for Valentines 2008.
There's a video of this q-pig rapping too. It is HILARIOUS!! I could not stop laughing. I don't know if I want the actual pig or the necklace it's wearing.

No comments: