Sunday, May 02, 2010

cookie preview

I promised you some new cookie posts and here they are!  I slaved over a hot oven yesterday making three different kinds of cookies that resulted in over nine dozen cookies cooling on the counter and also a slight burn mark on my arm (damn oven!).  Yes, that's right - 9 dozen cookies.  I think it might even be closer to 10 dozen because there might have been a total of 4 dozen of the coconut chocolate chip cookies...  Anyway, I gave most of it away as birthday treats for a friend's birthday get together, and also as a please-help-me-move-my-boxes bribe to the roomie's boyfriend (and his roommates with muscle).

Mountains of Cookies

I'll post the cookie recipes tomorrow, so hopefully these pictures will hold you over until then.

Andes Mint Chocolate (tastes like Girl Scouts Thin Mints!)
Andes Mint Chocolate

Snickerdoodles
fresh out of the oven

Coconut Chocolate Chip
Coconut Chocolate Chip

No comments: