Thursday, October 08, 2009

fair food

Virginia State Fair 2009 -- Pictures of good eats at the state fair.

Porky's BBQ was the place to be. Pork parfait, anyone?
I was debating between the turkey leg...
...and an Italian sausage sandwich. The sausage won, but I still wanted a turkey leg.
Deep fried pickles -- nope, I didn't try it. Friend L devoured it.
Deep fried mac-n-cheese. I tried one piece. It was okay. Friend L devoured it too.
Hawaiian shaved ice with blue raspberry and cherry. It was a hot day and I totally devoured all of it.

Deep fried chocolate chip cookie. I took a bite and it just tasted like fried dough. Friend L, of course, devoured one entire cookie and then I think she gave up on the second cookie.

Giant pumpkins. Nope, we did not devour these. Aren't these ginormous?

No comments: