Friday, October 19, 2007

best sexy food

There was special section in The Pitch that highlighted all the best food/resturauts/hangouts in Missouri and Kansas. They had a category listed as "Best Sexy Food" and highlighted a Korean BBQ resturant as the place with the best sexy food.
...
So we went there for dinner tonight. The resturant is located in middle of nowhere Kansas (well, this is my opinion anyway), but the atmosphere was nice. We had the pork and beef calbi and the waiter actually barbequed the meet for us (usually, it's do it yourself) which was nice but a bit awkward because the waiter always took a bow before he left our table.


Anyways, after filling my guts with sumptuous calbi, I still could not conclude that the food I just ate was sexy food. First of all, garlic was permeating out through my skin, and second, I smelled like barbeque food. I don't know how garlic breath and roasted meat odor makes for sexy anything.


No comments: