Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Ice Storm 2007

School almost got canceled today because of the ice storm coming our way. Luckily for me (I just wanted to get exams over with), school was not canceled today and I did not have to wait until Friday to take my exam scheduled for today (yes, unfortunate for those who were actually praying for a snow day).

After three hours of agonizing over which choice is the right answer on my product liability exam, I spent about a half hour walking around campus taking pictures of the ice on the trees. It was a pretty sight. Kinda cool too.

Frozen trees from afar, and frozen trees up close.
Flowers on ice.
I think this picture of the frozen leaf is the coolest picture I have ever taken up close (probably because I finally figured out how to use the "macro" option on my new digital camera.
I hope there were no living things inside that bird's nest!
I wonder why this bench isn't being used right now...

No comments: