Wednesday, March 21, 2007

TGIF -- yummy goodness

Where can you get some real good greasy goodness? T. G. I. Fridays of course!

Since I was in the area of Sunny Law School, I picked up Q and together we headed for some much needed food. First, I surprised her with a box of cupcakes from Kara's Cupcakes, which looked sumptuous and made my mouth water. However, in our shopping madness, I wasn't able to try these delicious cupcakes (I was only able to hear Q moan about it's goodness when she was eating one while I was driving us to the mall), so I'm letting Q make the reviews about those cupcakes.

Okay, back to the greasy goodness that is Fridays...

We each started off with a different form of alcoholic lemonade. See how big those glasses are? They fill it up with alcohol too. For lunch!! Who drinks that much for lunch? Needless to say, Q and I were not able to finish the drinks, and the only reason we kept ordering food was to attempt to finish the drinks. We failed miserably. I don't think we even finished one glass combined.

If you're ever at Fridays, you should try the Fried Macaroni and Cheese. They are to die for. Nice, crunchy coating on the outside. Yummy gooey cheesy goodness on the inside. I suppose anything fried is goodness to the tummy.


So, like I mentioned above, in our attempt to finish our alcoholic lemonades, we ordered the Brownie Obsession. See how pretty it looks?
And now see it disappear before your eyes!

After this healthy meal, we spent the next four hours walking off the alcohol and looking for the perfect pair of sunglasses, the perfect little purse and contact lenses solution. Fun times.

No comments: