Thursday, July 27, 2006

twin size no more

I used to sleep on one of these queen size beds:
Then I sold it last night and was forced to sleep on one of these twin size air mattress:


It was not a good night's rest. Jelly Belly and I both cannot fit on this tiny air mattress. First, Jelly Belly was freaked out everytime I shifted my body because it would cause her to bounce around. Then, she realized the bed was smaller so she started walking all over me throughout the night. And, she started meowing right next to my head in hopes that I would just roll off the air bed and sleep on the floor. We came to a compromise of her getting the lower half of the air bed while I curled up in a ball in the upper half of the air bed.

I'm not going back to a twin size bed in Kansas City. Nope, can't do it.

2 comments:

Q said...

Hey, my bed's always open. *wink*

q-pig said...

Another what not to do ever again: me, the Boy AND the Cat fighting for space on a twin air mattress. Yeah, that's why I'm up at 8am on a Sunday morning and the Boy is still sleeping.